Hit the books. Work that brain. Train hard for test day.
Clear instruction and consistent practice are the cornerstones of a successful SAT/ACT class. Our small group SAT/ACT course offers the best of both: 28 hours of active, in-class teaching in addition to online engagement outside of the classroom. Our blended format allows us to assess, instruct, and track each student’s progress in the core SAT/ACT subjects. Best in Class’s rigorous SAT/ACT class will give your student the best chance of success on test day and in the college application process.
Classes can be taken in a private-lesson format (one-on-one or with two students per instructor) or in a group-lesson format with 4 to 15 students.
- 28 hours of in person, expert-led instruction
- Total of 7 sessions, 4 hours of instruction per session
- Small class size, maximum of 15 students
- Digital, interactive assignments
- Explanation videos of problems
- Real-time progress tracking
- Visual progress & Immediate score results
Math & English
- Learn test-taking strategies for math, reading, & writing
- Pre-algebra, Algebra, and advanced math concepts
- Critical reading practice, vocabulary building exercises, grammar concepts, and writing skills
Frequently Asked Questions
I am so glad I took the class because I definitely improved in the areas I was lacking. And the teachers were all helpful! Overall, it was a great experience!
I liked how the teachers were friendly and encouraged me to expand on my testing experiences.
The course workbook included plenty of helpful practice problems.
I really appreciated how the course covered every question type to help me prepare for the test.
Learn more about this program at a Best in Class center near you.