College planning is full of hard questions.
What should I do to prepare for college? Which classes should I take? Do extra-curricular activities matter? Is my GPA high enough? Should I take the SAT or the ACT? How do I get a good score? Should I apply for early admission? What should I write on my application essays? How will I pay for school? What is the FAFSA? How do I find scholarships and grants?
Planning for college can be almost as tricky as graduating from college. There are all sorts of deadlines, admission requirements, school choices, and steps to take. You can try to navigate these risks yourself, but you may miss out on something important.
College planning sessions at Best in Class help you understand your options and prepare for your future. With the right planning and preparation, you will feel confident in the decisions you make about college. Areas of focus include:
- How to choose the right list of colleges for you
- Step-by-step guidance through your college application
- Expert help in writing a top-quality personal statement
- Proofreading of all long and short essay responses
- Overview of all options for college financing
- Come and learn the 5 steps towards college
Please contact one of our locations for exact tuition fees and program details. Prices may vary depending on the center.
Learn more about this program at a Best in Class center near you.