South Orange Center
Thank you for your interest in joining Best in Class.
A confirmation email has been sent. Please follow the instructions for your free assessment!
Experience the Best in Class difference with options to help your child excel, regardless of their location!
Get started with Best in Class with three easy steps:
- Identify where your student is in their journey with our Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
- Work with our team to define a path for your child’s individualized needs with our customized curriculum.
- Jump into our challenging, exciting and FUN classes with our highly-qualified teachers.
Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
Our free questionnaire is designed to map out your student’s education journey - determining where they currently are and where we can go together! The questionnaire generally takes 30-45 minutes persubject and is only required for placement in our Enrichment and Beginners in Class programs.
Empowered Learning Anytime, Anywhere!
- Small class sizes for focused and engaging classes
- Personalized instruction to meet your child where they are at
- Qualified and talented instructors who care about your child’s progress
- Learn from the convenience of your own home
- Virtual classes with online instructions from our qualified teachers
- Online instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning
Learn at the Center!
- Safe atmosphere following local guidelines for your child to learn onsite.
- Focused classroom learning with instructors at the center.
- In-person instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning.
Weekly Class Schedule
5:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:45pm
Miss a day? To schedule a makeup class, fill out the form below. If you run into any issues, give your local manager a call.
Your reschedule request has been received.
A confirmation email has been sent. We will contact you shortly to confirm the time for your child's makeup class. Have a great day!
Dr. Alissa GardenhireCenter Manager
Dr. Alissa Gardenhire takes the education of your children seriously. She believes in the ability of every child to thrive academically with proper support and is delighted to offer, with her talented staff, such support at her South Orange center. Dr. Gardenhire has over 5 generations of teachers in her family and is proud to have joined them in the supplemental education sphere. She earned a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Urban Planning and a bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies from the University of California at Santa Cruz. She is a proud mother, daughter and active community member. She enjoys entrepreneurship, fitness, beach vacations, meditation, and cooking.