Johns Creek Center
Thank you for your interest in joining Best in Class.
A confirmation email has been sent. Please follow the instructions for your free assessment!
Experience the Best in Class difference with options to help your child excel, regardless of their location!
Get started with Best in Class with three easy steps:
- Identify where your student is in their journey with our Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
- Work with our team to define a path for your child’s individualized needs with our customized curriculum.
- Jump into our challenging, exciting and FUN classes with our highly-qualified teachers.
Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
Our free questionnaire is designed to map out your student’s education journey - determining where they currently are and where we can go together! The questionnaire generally takes 30-45 minutes persubject and is only required for placement in our Enrichment and Beginners in Class programs.
Empowered Learning Anytime, Anywhere!
- Small class sizes for focused and engaging classes
- Personalized instruction to meet your child where they are at
- Qualified and talented instructors who care about your child’s progress
- Learn from the convenience of your own home
- Virtual classes with online instructions from our qualified teachers
- Online instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning
Learn at the Center!
- Safe atmosphere following local guidelines for your child to learn onsite.
- Focused classroom learning with instructors at the center.
- In-person instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning.
- Milestones Test Prep
Weekly Class Schedule
5:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:45pm
10:45am - 12:00pm
12:00pm - 1:15pm
Miss a day? To schedule a makeup class, fill out the form below. If you run into any issues, give your local manager a call.
Your reschedule request has been received.
A confirmation email has been sent. We will contact you shortly to confirm the time for your child's makeup class. Have a great day!
Carter IveyCenter Manager
Carter Ivey is the managing owner of Best in Class—Johns Creek. A third generation educator, he has a deep passion for education. As a trained historian, he has more than 10 years’ experience at several museums, where he crafted lesson plans, taught school groups, researched, and designed exhibits. He is experienced at delivering educational content to students of all ages, engaging both parents wanting the best environment for their children and students who want to enjoy learning.