East Plano-Spring Creek Center
Thank you for your interest in joining Best in Class.
A confirmation email has been sent. Please follow the instructions for your free assessment!
Experience the Best in Class difference with options to help your child excel, regardless of their location!
Get started with Best in Class with three easy steps:
- Identify where your student is in their journey with our Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
- Work with our team to define a path for your child’s individualized needs with our customized curriculum.
- Jump into our challenging, exciting and FUN classes with our highly-qualified teachers.
Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
Our free questionnaire is designed to map out your student’s education journey - determining where they currently are and where we can go together! The questionnaire generally takes 30-45 minutes persubject and is only required for placement in our Enrichment and Beginners in Class programs.
Empowered Learning Anytime, Anywhere!
- Small class sizes for focused and engaging classes
- Personalized instruction to meet your child where they are at
- Qualified and talented instructors who care about your child’s progress
- Learn from the convenience of your own home
- Virtual classes with online instructions from our qualified teachers
- Online instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning
Learn at the Center!
- Safe atmosphere following local guidelines for your child to learn onsite.
- Focused classroom learning with instructors at the center.
- In-person instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning.
- STAAR Test Prep
- Adult Private Tutoring Services (Standardized Test Prep, English, Japanese, Chinese language)
- IELTS and TOEFL
Weekly Class Schedule
5:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:45pm
10:45am - 12:00pm
12:00pm - 1:15pm
Miss a day? To schedule a makeup class, fill out the form below. If you run into any issues, give your local manager a call.
Your reschedule request has been received.
A confirmation email has been sent. We will contact you shortly to confirm the time for your child's makeup class. Have a great day!
Hong H. Ma and Hiroki TakeuchiCenter Managers
Hong and Hiroki share a strong academic background and believe education is a fundamental vehicle for self-cultivation, social responsibility, and intellectual endeavor.
Hiroki received his B.A. of Economics from Keio University in Japan, his M.A. of Asian Studies from University of California at Berkeley, and his Ph.D. of Political Science from University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). He is currently an associate professor of political science, and the director of the Sun & Star Program on Japan and East Asia in the Tower Center, at Southern Methodist University.
Hong obtained from San Francisco State University three Bachelor of Arts in English Creative Writing, Asian American Studies, and Chinese Literature. She also received her Master in Asian Languages & Cultures from UCLA. Hong has extensive experience in teaching secondary education and at college level courses. She has taught at Brainchild Education Center, French & Chinese International School, and UCLA. In addition to enjoying art, music, and traveling, Hong and Hiroki are passionate sports fans.