Cypress - Copperfield Center
Thank you for your interest in joining Best in Class.
A confirmation email has been sent. Please follow the instructions for your free assessment!
Experience the Best in Class difference with options to help your child excel, regardless of their location!
Get started with Best in Class with three easy steps:
- Identify where your student is in their journey with our Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
- Work with our team to define a path for your child’s individualized needs with our customized curriculum.
- Jump into our challenging, exciting and FUN classes with our highly-qualified teachers.
Getting to Know You Questionnaire.
Our free questionnaire is designed to map out your student’s education journey - determining where they currently are and where we can go together! The questionnaire generally takes 30-45 minutes persubject and is only required for placement in our Enrichment and Beginners in Class programs.
Empowered Learning Anytime, Anywhere!
- Small class sizes for focused and engaging classes
- Personalized instruction to meet your child where they are at
- Qualified and talented instructors who care about your child’s progress
- Learn from the convenience of your own home
- Virtual classes with online instructions from our qualified teachers
- Online instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning
Learn at the Center!
- Safe atmosphere following local guidelines for your child to learn onsite.
- Focused classroom learning with instructors at the center.
- In-person instruction combined with at home exercises to support learning.
- STAAR Test Prep
Weekly Class Schedule
5:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:45pm
5:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:45pm
10:45am - 12:00pm
12:00pm - 1:15pm
Veronica Reyna and Tanmoy KumarCenter Owners
Veronica and Tanmoy welcome you to the Copperfield Center! Education is a family mission and life-calling for the husband-and-wife team. Both are professional educators. Veronica earned her undergraduate degree from Northwestern University and her doctorate from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She is a full-time college professor in Political Science, and co-owns the Copperfield Center with her husband. Tanmoy is a Corporate Fellow teaching in the MBA Program at University of Houston-Downtown. He earned his undergraduate degree in engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and his MBA from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Veronica and Tanmoy live in Cypress and their children attend local CFISD schools. They enjoy the opportunity to support families in Cypress through providing supplemental education, tutoring, and focusing on S.T.E.A.M. education. Their goal is to help your children achieve their personal best!
Destiny S. Student
This year when I was in 4th grade, I did terrible in Math. Thanks to Best in Class Education Center, my grades kept on going up! I raised 10 points on my report card! THANK YOU!!!!
Usef S. Student
My son really enjoys going to Best In Class Center. He likes the instructors because they are friendly and break down the problem so that it is very easy for him to understand.