Why Best in Class Education Center?
- On the job training!
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs.
- Opportunity to serve students in your community.
- Teach a small group of students in math. Students levels ranging from Pre-K to 11th grade.
- Actively teach and check off student homework exercise during class time to ensure understanding.
- Maintain students progress through accurate student records.
- No grading needed outside of class time. Teaching materials and curriculum provided.
- Shifts are normally 4 to 5 hours on weekdays and up to 6.5 hours on weekends
- Typical weekday shifts from 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Typical weekend shifts from 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Must have sophomore standing in college in a math- or English-related field
- Math tutors must have knowledge of mathematics ranging from pre-K to 10th grade; Geometry, Algebra, and Trigonometry.
- English tutor must have knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, and English usage
- Be able to follow instructions and work as a team member.
- Be able to work independently and teach the class on his/her own.
- Be able to deal with students in a caring and confident manner.
- Have experience teaching, working with children, or in education field is preferred, but not required. We provide training!
Thanks for applying!
Your application has been received.
We will review your resume and contact you if a suitable position is available. Have a great day!