That's why we provide tailored lessons to help students build confidence and mastery in their academic work.
Our programs develop concept acquisition, critical thinking, and application of skills. Our math and English curricula follow Common Core Standards, helping prepare students for academic and standardized tests as well as everyday challenges.
We motivate and encourage students to learn the principles of mathematics and English in a rewarding way. Our teachers monitor student progress on homework and tests to ensure that they are on track and receiving the help they need.
At Best in Class, your children will gain a sense of confidence in and excitement for learning.
- How to Help your Child Overcome the Academic Summer Slide
- 7 Fun Math Practice Ideas for Summer Vacation
- Math and Language Arts: Understanding Connections Between the Core Subjects
- Summer Learning Programs: How and Why Parents Should Enroll Their Children
- Simple but Powerful Brain Games to Increase Information Retrieval and Memory
- Planning for Success: Setting up for Your Child’s Next (and Best) School Year
- How Can Children Benefit from a Quality Enrichment Program?
- Closing the COVID Gap - What You Can Do To Help Your Child Catch-Up This Summer Webinar