That's why we provide tailored lessons to help students build confidence and mastery in their academic work.
Our programs develop concept acquisition, critical thinking, and application of skills. Our math and English curricula follow Common Core Standards, helping prepare students for academic and standardized tests as well as everyday challenges.
We motivate and encourage students to learn the principles of mathematics and English in a rewarding way. Our teachers monitor student progress on homework and tests to ensure that they are on track and receiving the help they need.
At Best in Class, your children will gain a sense of confidence in and excitement for learning.
- 5 Top Tips to Conquer Homework Battles
- Add Learning Fun with These Best Math Apps
- How to Foster Independence in Your Child
- 5 Ways to Fall into Focus with Family Routines
- How to Help your Child Overcome the Academic Summer Slide
- 7 Fun Math Practice Ideas for Summer Vacation
- Math and Language Arts: Understanding Connections Between the Core Subjects
- Summer Learning Programs: How and Why Parents Should Enroll Their Children